A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page and offer specific functionalities in your session. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished, and even impossible to offer as in the case of an online store.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies
- cookie_notice_accepted: Used to let the website know when it has accepted the cookie notification to hide the message. Duration: 30 days.
- Analytics (Google Analytics):
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. Duration: 2 years.
- _gat_gtag_: Used to limit the percentage of requests. Duration: 1 minute
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Duration: 24 hours
- Shopping cart:
For those interested persons who wish to book a room, will be linked to the website tecnes.com who will manage the booking as an intermediary and which is Responsible for the Treatment Tecnes Milano. Based on this information, if interested, you will have to accept the
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser being used.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and this is where the right to delete or deactivate them must be exercised. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- Any doubts or questions about this cookies policy can be consulted through the contact section.